Friday, August 21, 2009

A Bridal Portrait to Remember!

carrie gerow dance portrait
Not long ago, I shot a portrait session that will probably be one of the most memorable in my career to date. Carrie Gerrow and her husband Scott are Nashville based artists. Scott is a musician and great writer, his wife, a beautiful dancer. Carrie was kind enough, (and possibly brave enough), to bring her dress to the studio and let my imagination take off. I can't really begin to tell you what a thrill it was to watch her amazing talent unfold so I'll just let the images speak for themselves. Thank you again Carrie for your beauty and willingness to make this happen.
If you would like to see more images from this shoot, please go to:
http://www.martinoconnorphoto.com/ and click on the Blog Link.

No comments:

Post a Comment