Thursday, August 27, 2009

West End United Methodist Church to High Note Farm Reception

llama farm reception tables
high note farm reception
high note wedding reception site
bridal portrait west end united methodits church
It's a rare priviledge that a photographer gets to be a part of more than one wedding in a family but in this case, I won out. The Finch family hired me several years ago to be a part of their daughter's wedding at the Cheekwood Mansion in Nashville, Tennessee. It was a beautiful afternoon and we couldn't have asked for a nicer group of people to work for. During the course of some formal shots requested by the family, I asked the bride's father about his family. I discovered that he had two more daughters coming to wedding world in the not too distant future. Well, you know what we call that? A photographer's DREAM! Due to a family emergency I was not able to shoot wedding number two but when number three came around, I was more than ready. My continued thanks to all the Finch family for keeping us in the mix. The wedding was at West End United Methodist Church and the reception at
High Note - better known as the Llama farm. Yes, there are live llamas wandering the property. If you would like more information reagarding this event, please feel free to contact me at MOCPhoto@comcast.net or my website at www.martinoconnorphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment