Friday, August 21, 2009

StillPoint

stillpoint photo martin o'connor photography
Talk about a week of unusual happenings, I just had the distinct pleasure of working with StillPoint Dance Theatre this week. Sharon Perry, the founder and artistic director asked me if I would be interested in photographing some of their current company members. It took less than a split second to make that decision! I saw this group's performance of Voices from the Ground last year and they were absolutely wonderful. It's an honor to even be considered to work with them. I'll be posting some of the images soon but in the meantime, several of the dancers were kind enough to indulge me with the picture you see below. It was a tough assignment, but someone had to do it! If you would like to know more about the company, information can be found at the following link: http://www.stillpointdt.com/. For more information and dance related images, please go to my website at www.martinoconnorphoto.com and click on the Dance-Fine Art Link

2 comments:

  1. Great image of all the dancers and I can't belive you got Jennifer smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic day in the studio! We had such a lovely time! Thanks Martin!-Carrie

    ReplyDelete