Friday, August 28, 2009

Senior Portrait Season Continues

senior portraits
senior portraits

senior portraits


senior portraits



Well, another one of my favorite artists is now a Senior and moving on with all the things that go with it. Luckily for me, I had the chance to work with her on a Senior Location Portrait Session.




Taking time out of a very humid Saturday morning, we met at a favorite location of hers and worked for about 2 hours or until the heat got the better of both of us. Not really, I was sweating bullets, Allison was cool as cucumber and never lost any of her energy. That's the way it should be as far as I'm concerned and I think we came up with some great images. Thanks again Allison for allowing me to work with you, and if anyone would like to see more, go to my website at




http://www.martinoconnorphoto.com/ and click on the Seniors link.

No comments:

Post a Comment